Protector 500 IU
Why is Vitamin D3 Deficiency so Widespread?
These are the highest contributing factors:
- Insufficient exposure to sunshine, less than 20 minutes per day
- Depleted soils from modern high production farming techniques
- Processed foods cooked using extreme temperatures and containing chemicals for maximum shelf-life
- Modern diets which include a high percentage of foods which are nutritionally void of their original vitamins and minerals
Vitamin D Plays a Vital Role in the Body
ProtectorTM promotes calcium absorption in the gut and maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bones.
ProtectorTM is also needed for bone growth. Without ProtectorTM , bones can become thin and brittle.
ProtectorTM has other roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth and immune function.
ProtectorTM Delivers 10 Times the Potency of Ordinary Vitamin D Supplements
ProtectorTM Supplement Provides:
- Helps Regulate Calcium and Phosphorus
- Helps Contribute to Bone Health
- Helps Support Cell Growth
- May Contribute to Healthy Immune Function
- Gluten Free
- With 5000IU Vitamin D
How to use?
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a doctor
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free